The smartDOT® EMF Protection device uses independently tested technology and is designed to retune the electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) emitted by your wireless devices
In our always-on wireless world, we seem to be becoming increasingly wired and tired. Wireless radiation (EMF) is emitted by all our favourite devices, from smartphones, tablets and laptops to Wi-Fi routers, baby monitors and games consoles.
Features at a glance
- smartDOT® by energydots® is a low-powered magnet packed with a high-powered punch. Programmed with an intelligent combination of harmonising frequencies, smartDOT is designed to retune EMFs emitted by your device.
- smartDOT® is universal. Attach to your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, Wi-Fi router, baby monitor, games consoles, cordless home phone or other wireless devices.
- smartDOT® has an operating radius of 1 meter. Peel back the adhesive cover and attach to any wireless devices that are used near you, your family or your furry friends and enjoy.
- The smartDOT® retains its programming indefinitely, so does not need replacing.
- smartDOT®’s ultra-thin profile makes using your device as comfortable as possible.
- EMF protection doesn’t have to be unappealing. smartDOT’s sleek and colourful design means it’s a welcome addition to any of your beloved devices.
- Designed, programmed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Need some more help? Please visit our FAQs.
Compatible with wireless device brands such as; Apple®, Samsung®, Huawei®, Microsoft®, Google®, Sony®, Nokia®, LG®, Motorola®, Alcatel® and more.
smartDOT® is a precaution. Tested through double-blind tests using red blood cell microscopies and medical thermal imaging.
- Dimensions: 34 x 34 x 1mm
- Weight: 1g
- Material: Acrylic vinyl, Magnetic sheeting, Adhesive glue
- Colour: Orange & White
- Operating Radius: 1 meter
- Power Source: Comes charged, no power source or battery needed
- Waterproof: Yes
- Box Contents: 1 x smartDOT disc + instructions
Got a question? No problem. Drop us a message, we have an experienced team dedicated to helping you with your every need. Give us a call on 01803 665626 or email on email@example.com. We are always happy to help.